“There are two kinds of people in this World…people who ‘do’ and people who watch other people do!”
What kind are you? Read below and vote.
Examples of Doers and watchers:
- Train or workout no matter what. Even when they feel sick or tired. Doer’s find a way to get the job done
- Make work or training a part of their life and not something they do when they only have time. They make time. Training and working out is scheduled and that schedule is kept!
- Their fitness goals are just as important as paying the bills. These people wouldn’t skip a car payment and they wouldn’t skip a workout session.
- Find ways to always get out of work or training. They are too busy, too tired, or don’t feel good.
- Usually are jealous of ‘doers’ and will always find a way to put them down. They will call the doer’s all kinds of names and make all kinds of statements… “How come you eat so healthy? You have to enjoy life…pass the cheese fries!” “Why cant you come out with us tonight, what do you have to workout again?”
- Think they are doers, but don’t have the time right now to ‘do’, they will get to it later. These people will read this and think they are the doers, but haven’t “done” anything in weeks because of numerous excuses.